BanyakCakapBanyakILmu

HEY! HEY! SAYALAH PENGGEMAR “OTAK DIYEE” ..

Inilah kisah anak muda yang kental tetapi berjiwa punk dengan dunia luar. Menerajui kehidupan dengan halobanya dan melayari bahtera kegembiraan bersama semua si mata pencarian yang teristimewa.

29 July 2011

Raining and Raining again ....


woww! I'm so cold here . It was raining outside until I feel so sleepy... uuaaaaaggghhhhh ! what should I do to prevent this feeling? ouchhh! annoying rytee ! btw guys, I can't sleep ryte now because I have to study for my upcoming examination. ^^* . I <3 this rainy day, because it attracting me to have a sleep ! yeahhh . In this morning, I got a call from mama and she said "dear, I'll be at your college around 2 o'clock!" ...oh goshh ! I hve do all of the works yeahh ! HAHAHA ..fuiyoo ! like a superwoman !! ^^* I'm feel so excited after heard that news ! Thanks mama ! I LOVE you dauuummnnn much laa my leblyy mama ! mmmmuahhxxxxx! XOXO ~

adyanie ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment